In this study, Jennie teaches these key lessons:
- Whether we're wallowing in disappointment, crushed by heartache, or seeing stars from one of life's sucker punches, we can allow the Light of the World to shine through us.
- In order to flourish, we have to tend to our spirituality by cultivating our spiritual garden.
- We fight through distractions, insecurities, and feelings of being underqualified or overwhelmed by keeping our eyes fixed on Jesus.
- Instead of shutting down and isolating during a trying season, cultivate vulnerability, transparency, and deep friendships.
- Being forced out of our comfort zone can move us in a new direction of growth, learning, and maturity, where we flourish to capacity, even in and through our pain.
God can help us make the most out of our struggle, because a flourishing life in every season is worth fighting for.
- The Fight in the Dark (15:00)
- Don’t Bloom Where You’re Planted (12:00)
- Ready, Set, Live! (14:00)
- The Art of Living Beautifully (13:00)
- Shake Up Your Life (10:00)
- You Don’t Fight Alone (11:00)